There are some great sci-fi/fantasy bloggers out there, fans who are devoting a lot of time and energy into supporting authors and their readers. Variety is the spice of life, as they say, and with the menagerie of unique and very different individuals out there contributing, it produces a whole that is better than its parts.
Last week, Suvudu featured an First 50 Pages of Beneath a Darkening Moon by Keri Arthur. Sarah Peed featured New From Del Rey/Spectra In November 2012. Fictional Frontiers posted 15 Minutes of Fiction with James Berardinelli. Matt Staggs posted The World War Z Trailer. And I told you all to Get Your Tickets to The Hobbit Today!
In other areas of the professional internet(s), Tor.com continued its re-read of A Storm of Swords by George R. R. Martin, Pyr Books’s City of Ruins wins 2012 Endeavor Award, and Orbit Books asks you to join James S. A. Corey on Facebook!
Here are some of the blogging highlights I found outside of Suvudu week ending 11/10/12:
- Review: Infidel by Kameron Hurley, read by A Dribble of Ink
- Comment: 2012 Goodreads Choice Awards, posted by A Fantasy Reader
- Review: The King’s Assassin by Stephen Deas, read by Fantasy Book Critic
- Comment: Jim Butcher On Writing, posted by Fantasy Literature
- Cover: Out For Blood by Kristen Painter, posted by Graeme’s Fantasy Book Review
- Interview: Jacqueline Carey, posted by Grasping For the Wind
- Interview: John Brownjohn, posted by The Mad Hatter’s Bookshelf
- Cover: Emperor of Thorns by Mark Lawrence, posted by Pat’s Fantasy Hotlist
- Review: Ghosts of Memories by Barb Hendee, posted by Sci-Fi Chick
- Review:The Lands of Ice & Fire by George R. R. Martin, reviewed by Wertzone
I highly recommend all Suvudu readers to visit these fine examples of sci-fi / fantasy blog work! Get involved, post your thoughts, and enjoy what else is out there!
And feel free to talk about it or anything else on our Forum here!
Till next week…